Wednesday, October 15, 2008

WEALTH .. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET?

Wealth .. most will say it as being rich with lots of money, fortune, mansion, sport cars, luxury etc which all referring to material. Well that is not the actual wealth .. it is just rich. Wealth is total where you are rich not only materially, connected with God, are also rich in love with family & friends, your life is calm & relax, financial freedom, able to do anything that you like anytime & anywhere, you have a foundation that is helping the needed .. basically a perfect life in heaven.

Is that possible to have a perfect life in heaven here on earth? I guess that will be your next question. It is possible as that is what God trying to tell us in His Books (I use Al Quran as I am a Muslim and reads it more) .. Al Quran 3:110 'You are created the best for mankind...", well if God says you are the best, what would that mean? HE wants you to be wealthy but why are you not? Who is to blame? Still God, for not giving all the wealth to you? Or it is you? Mmmpphhh what could you been doing wrong all these while? Yes you pray 5 times a day, you fast during Ramadhan, you did all that you know what you suppose to do .. still you are still like this! It does not seems fair .. but God is the fairest of all and HE been giving all that you been asking for either good or bad. Opps did you been asking for bad things?

When did you ask for bad things? Let us take a journey on a normal person life and see what have he been saying:

Everytime one wakes up
  • Darn I have to go to work
  • Darn my hot shower is not working
  • Darn I forget to iron my favourite shirt
  • Darn I am gonna be late
  • Darn my work has yet to be completed
  • Darn everyone is having their holidays while I have to work
  • Darn do I need to get up, I only sleep like 3 hours
Upon driving to work
  • Darn the traffic is horrible
  • Darn my fuel is running low
  • Darn I won't have enough cash till end of the month
  • Darn today my boss gonna scream at me
  • Darn look at those drivers .. bastards .. are they blind .. hey someone is using the road too
  • Darn it is raining I am gonna get myself wet
  • Darn no parking for me .. I have to walk .. it is far
Upon working in the office
  • Darn so much work
  • Darn do my boss have to pick on me everytime
  • Darn I yet to eat breakfast now I have to attend a meeting
  • Darn he is boss favourite employee that's why he is relax
  • Darn I hate my job
  • Darn I work so hard and I get the least pay
  • Darn I am a robot while my boss plays golf
Upon arriving back home from work
  • Darn what a tiring day it is
  • Darn I have to cook .. I am tired ok
  • Darn look at the laundry maybe I send it my mother's
  • Darn my love is too busy working has no time to be with me
  • Darn there is nothing on the tv and I have to pay a handful for it
  • Darn I forget to call Mum .. it is her birthday
  • Darn it is only Monday .. 4 more days of slavery
  • Darn look at all these mails from the banks .. how am I to pay of all my debts
Ohya you did not ask God for anything bad in your life! Have you ever once when you wake up and the 1st thing in your mind you say this: "Thank you God for giving me life and a new day so that I can learn more in making my life better???" AQ 11:03 "Seek ye the forgiveness of your Lord, and turn to Him in repentance; that He may grant you enjoyment, good (and true), for a term appointed, and bestow His abounding grace on all who abound in merit!..." He wants you to enjoy life, by being wealthy would it be easy for you to enjoy life?

It is not more about what you ask but it is more about what do you feel about life. If you feel sad, then you get sadness, if you fell happy then you get happiness, if you feel angry then you get anger, if you fell poor then you be poor, if you feel wealthy then you be wealthy etc.. AQ 2:225 "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts; and He is Oft-forgiving, Most Forbearing." The intention, the feeling, the thing in your heart is what counts, is what HE listens to.

Always listen to what your heart is saying, that is the 1st step into getting wealth as that is what God listens to. It does not limit only to dollar and cent but it is to everything, relationship, environment, situation etc. Sounds easy? Next we will go deeper into listening to yourself.

0 comments: